SAT NANO is an excellent manufacturer of Antibacterial Silver colloids in China. Silver dispersion is a liquid product formed by dispersing nanoscale silver particle in a solution. silver dispersions have excellent catalytic performance, antibacterial properties, conductivity, and optical properties, making them widely used in medical, environmental, electronic, and optical fields. We can supply 300ppm, 500ppm, 1000ppm, 2000ppm, 5000ppm, 10000ppm.
Antibacterial Silver colloids is a material obtained by dispersing silver nanoparticles in a solution. Silver has a large surface area and good catalytic, biological activity, antibacterial properties, etc. Therefore, silver dispersions have the following characteristics:
1. High conductivity: Antibacterial Silver colloids can prepare highly conductive ink and transparent conductive film, which can be applied in electronic fields such as touch screens, solar energy, LED, etc.
2. Antibacterial properties: Silver ions have various antibacterial methods and can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses. Silver dispersions can be used in the manufacturing of materials and equipment in fields such as medicine, cosmetics, and food preservation.
3. Optical performance: Silver nanoparticles have the properties of absorbing and scattering light, and can be used to prepare optical films, nano display materials, etc.
4. Stability: Due to the small interaction force between particles, the Antibacterial Silver colloids has high stability and will not experience precipitation, pollution, and other phenomena during long-term storage and use.
Specification of Antibacterial Silver colloids:
Product name: Nano silver antibacterial dispersion, colorless and transparent nano silver antibacterial agent
Particle size: 20nm-100nm, or according to customer requirements
Content: 300ppm, 500ppm, 1000ppm, 2000ppm, 5000ppm, 10000ppm, or according to customer requirements
1. Medical field: Silver dispersions are often used to prepare antibacterial coatings, medical devices, and dressings for the prevention and treatment of infections. It can also be used to prepare nano silver sol as an external drug for treating burns and wounds.
2. Environmental purification: Silver dispersions have potential applications in air purification and can be used to remove harmful gases such as formaldehyde and hydrogen sulfide.
Electronic industry: Silver dispersion can be used to prepare conductive inks, adhesives, and adhesives for printing electronics and circuit manufacturing.
3. Optical coating: Silver dispersion can be used to prepare optical thin films, filters, and antireflective films to improve optical transmission and performance.
4. Material processing: Silver dispersion can be used to prepare conductive adhesives, powder metallurgy, and metal bonding materials, for the preparation and packaging of electronic devices.
How do I put my order to buy your goods?
Please send your enquiry to our sales first, our sales will contact with you about the products. When you confirm your order, we will send our Proforma Invoice via email for you. You can pay it by bank transfer, credit card and Paypal. We will send the products by FedEx, UPS and DHL after we got the payment.